Nous sommes le 25 Avr 2024 06:04

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 43 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Auteur Message
 MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 02:54      Sujet du message: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Beaucoup le savent déjà, la Shueisha a lancé le projet DRAGON BALL SUPER GALLERY.
Projet qui commémore les 40 ans du plus grand manga shonen de tous les temps: Dragon Ball; sorti pour la première fois dans le Shonen Jump du 3 décembre 1984.

Ainsi, depuis aout 2021, et jusque décembre 2024, chaque mois, un mangaka célèbre a la lourde tâche de "redessiner" la couverture d'un des 42 tomes de Dragon Ball.
Couverture publiée dans le Saikyo Jump (un mensuel de la Shueisha).

Je me suis gardé les couvertures comparées, mois après mois, pour me les imprimer et je trouve intéressant de les compiler toutes dans un topic dédié.
Pour rendre hommage au manga qui m'a ouvert la voie (mais pour beaucoup de ma génération aussi je crois) vers cette culture de la bande dessinée niponne, et la japanimation en général
je synthétise ici, chaque mois, les couvertures comparées, le nom et le commentaire de l'auteur dessinateur.

Dernière édition par Feingold le 17 Déc 2023 03:50, édité 1 fois.

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 02:55      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Aout 2021
MASASHI KISHIMOTO (Naruto) - Volume 11
"Out of all the many characters in Dragon Ball, my favorite is Kuririn. As I read, I could really empathize with the guy desperately chasing behind the stronger Goku,
who was always out in front. I could hardly contain my love for chapters where Kuririn got to play a major role. Congratulations on Dragon Ball‘s 40th anniversary!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 02:57      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Septembre 2021
TITE KUBO (Bleach) - Volume 27
"The truth is, I didn’t know what I ought to write here, so I took a look at the author comment for the original Volume 27, and it said something like,
“I’m supposed to write about what I’ve been up to recently, but I’ve been so busy with the serial that I don’t have anything to write about.”
‘I know, right?’ I thought, but at the same time, it also said something like, “I have my editor write the comments in the Jump table of contents,”
which is a killer move that I would have loved to know about during my own serial. That reminded me once again of how awesome Toriyama-sensei is.
To think I could’ve done it like that…"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 02:59      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Octobre 2021
OSAMU AKIMOTO (Kochikame) - Volume 28
"In the original, the Turtle Hermit was riding the first-gen Honda Monkey, so I had Ryō-san ride tandem on the most active-styled Monkey, the Monkey RT.
I like the machines in Toriyama-san‘s works, and in Dragon Ball specifically, things like the flying machines and submarines look really cool.
On the character side, I like the Turtle Hermit. He’s a kooky old lech, but he’s actually strong. I admire that. I tried building up my strength in pursuit of him,
but I was frustrated in my efforts. Still, I think my age, at least, is catching up to him (laughs), so I ride around with the top down, wearing shades. (laughs)"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:01      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Novembre 2021
RYUHEI TAMURA (Beelzebub) - Volume 38
"Congratulations to Dragon Ball on its 40th anniversary! The first time I saw Goku’s sons, I thought they were so unbelievably cute that I drew them like crazy.
I love both Gohan and Goten. Being reminded once again that that was where my passion for drawing children came from, I chose to redraw the cover to volume 38.
I am so honored to have gotten the chance to participate in this project!!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:02      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Décembre 2021
TATSUKI FUJIMOTO (Chainsaw Man) - Volume 2
"I am honored to be able to participate in this project!
Dragon Ball was such a part of everyday life that I remember having heard the names of the characters somewhere before ever having read the manga,
to the point I memorized them! Before serializing my own manga, I went through the entire series again, and it was really helpful for me to see how putting
this sort of “dry” character in a shōnen manga would make it so appealing. I suggest you read Dragon Ball again yourselves!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:04      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Janvier 2022
KOYOHARU GOTOUGE (Demon Slayer) - Volume 32
"Greetings, this is Gotōge. I really liked Bulma, so I’m really happy that I was able to draw her!
Thank you very much. My parents, my siblings and their children all know of and love Dragon Ball (just the other day, they had a Goku figure in their left hand),
so I sometimes think about how truly amazing Toriyama-sensei is for having made this story that is so timeless and beloved."

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:06      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Février 2022
SHINOHARA KENTA (Sket dance) - Volume 9
"Both my art style and my comics have been strongly influenced by Dr. Slump, and I just love the sense of traveling through bucolic scenery in early Dragon Ball.
I especially like the character Bulma, and I still recall the feeling of excitement as they set off on their journey, riding together on one motorbike. Goku, Bulma,
a dragon, and travel! I love the illustration from Volume 9. To think the day would come when I’d be able to take part in a project like this…
I want to go back and tell my school-age self, buying color inks and imitating Toriyama-sensei‘s illustrations. Congratulations on 40 years of Dragon Ball!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:07      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Mars 2022
TATSUYA ENDO (Spy X Family) - Volume 15
"Dragon Ball is my origin of origins. I first started drawing manga because I admired Toriyama so much. I’d copy his character art,
copy whole chapters, and drew a ton of manga that were basically rip-offs of his. I also played Super Butōden like an idiot.
I love the colorization and mechanical structures Toriyama employs on his title pages and frontispieces, and often have them in mind even now as I work.
His fully-proportioned and super-deformed styles are both so cute I can’t stand it. I’m truly, truly honored to be able to take part in a project like this. Dragon Ball, congratulations on 40 years!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:09      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Avril 2022
HIROSHI SHIIBASHI (Nurarihyon no Mago) - Volume 6
"When I was little, I was the kind of kid that would just go to the bookstore and get the latest volume of whichever series I wanted at the moment,
not once thinking about starting from volume 1. This is why the first Dragon Ball comic I ever bought was volume 7, the one with the fight against General Blue.
I remember wondering for a while about what might have happened in the previous volumes. When I finally managed to get my hands on volume 6, I excitedly thought to myself:
“so there were all these super fun battles before, huh?” I really liked the battle with Ninja Murasaki, so I wonder what kind of face that kid that was still in the first year of primary
school would have made if he heard that he would one day draw the cover for volume 6, the one that contains that battle…?"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:11      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Mai 2022
MITSUTOSHI SHIMABUKURO (Toriko) - Volume 19
"When I was in the second year of middle school, I liked the scene in this volume right before Goku and Vegeta started battling so much that I copied it over and over again.
I feel like I was really lucky to be able to catch the Dragon Ball serialization in Jump right when I was smack-dab in the middle of its target audience.
Congratulations to Dragon Ball on its 40th anniversary!!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:13      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Juin 2022
YUSEI MATSUI (Assassination Classroom) - Volume 20
"Even I, who had no drawing aptitude, am managing to get some understanding of art after keeping at it for all these years.
Even with the drawings of people that are so talented as to be almost magical, once you understand the way the art was composed,
the “magic” turns into “technique,” and you can learn it and get even better. However, Toriyama-sensei‘s art is the only one whose technique
I feel I can’t quite get a hold of. No matter how many years pass, it still keeps its “magical” status. It’s easy enough to imitate,
but its essence will forever remain out of reach. That’s the feeling I get once again, as I have the privilege of imitating that image of the ideal manga artist."

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:15      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Juillet 2022
HIROHIKO ARAKI (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Volume 33
"While trying to make a perfect copy, I realized once again: while Toriyama-sensei‘s art might look like it was drawn onto a flat surface in a very simple manner,
the truth is that it has an extremely precise sense of three-dimensionality to it.
An amazing technique that can convey both flatness and three-dimensionality at the same time! It really is great artwork, isn’t it?
I am extremely honored that I got to draw the cover to volume 33."

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:16      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Aout 2022
KYOSUKE USUTA (Pyu To Fuku! Jaguar) - Volume 23
"Welp, after considering the fact that I have zero knack for drawing mechanical stuff,
as well as pondering how much of my own taste I could get away with incorporating on the sly,
I chose this cover illustration. Really, for us, Freeza’s impact was absolute, so I was glad I got to draw him!
When I think of how its appeal hasn’t faded in the slightest, even though it’s coming up on its 40th anniversary,
it just sets me trembling all the more from the bottom of my heart. Congratulations!! I mean it!''"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:20      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Septembre 2022
KOJI INADA (Dragon Quest: La quête de Dai) - Volume 3
"A celebration of Dragon Ball‘s 40th anniversary!!
I redrew the cover of the third volume, The Tenka’ichi Budōkai Begins!! In Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, there’s also an arc called “The Great Martial Arts Tournament of Romos Kingdom”…
Since they’re pretty similar, I took the liberty of adding some more characters. Sorry about that… (sweats)"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:23      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Octobre 2022
MIKIO IKEMOTO (Boruto: Naruto next generations) - Volume 7
"Congratulations to Dragon Ball on its 40th anniversary!! I feel nothing but the utmost gratitude to be included in this project.
Dragon Ball has kind of been my source of nutrition ever since I was a kid.
The cover of volume 7, which I like so much and had the privilege of being able to choose, has this sense of vigor and pop-ness,
a stylish ride, and also a healthy dose of sexiness; that is to say, it has all the appeal of Dragon Ball crammed into this one picture.
The fact that it looks extremely easy to draw is another of its strong points. I will forever be unable to look at it with anything other than admiration."

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:24      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Novembre 2022
TADATOSHI FUJIMAKI (Kuroko's Basketball) - Volume 14
"When I was in elementary school, meaning, right in the middle of the Dragon Ball serialization, everyone in my class was reading it.
From those simple beginnings where I enjoyed copying the Dragon Ball drawings, to buying Jump every week, to deciding I want to draw my own comics,
to submitting my own manuscripts, to working as an assistant, and then to finally having my own serialization, who would have thought the day would come
when I would be able to draw for a project like this. It is truly an honor. Congratulations to Dragon Ball on its 40th anniversary!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:26      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Décembre 2022
AKIRA AMANO (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) - Volume 4
"Hello, Akira Amano speaking.
More than an unforgettable part of my childhood, Dragon Ball is something I like so much it’s seeped into my very being!
By being granted this opportunity to draw Goku, I confirmed once again that I really do love this character a lot. Thank you so much!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:29      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

janvier 2023
KENTARO YABUKI (Black cat, To Love Ru) - Volume 31
"I first got into comics by looking at Dragon Ball, studying how to split pages into panels and having fun drawing the adventures of Goku and the gang on my notebook when I was in elementary school.
Who would’ve thought that I would be able to enjoy a new comic with Goku’s adventures even in my forties?…
And to top it off, that I would be allowed to contribute a drawing of the Artificial Humans that I like so much to this project?
I really want to go back and tell all of this to my younger self. Toriyama-sensei, congratulations on Dragon Ball‘s 40th anniversary!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:30      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Février 2023
HIDEAKI SARACHI (Gintama) - Volume 16
"When I was a child, I loved the cover to volume 16, but when I tried to copy it, it never came out well,
so I asked my father to draw it for me on a big sheet of drawing paper and I hung it in my bedroom as a poster for the longest time.
Time has passed and Dragon Ball is now nearing its 40th anniversary.
That brat was such a lousy artist and managed to get some drawing skills, but I still think I’m not quite at the level of that worn-down, yellowed-out poster.''"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:32      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Mars 2023
POSUKA DEMIZU (The promised Neverland) - Volume 22
"I really liked Dende and Cargo, so I asked if I could draw the cover of volume 22!
Since the events surrounding them turn out quite tragic in the main story, I drew them in a still peaceful Namek, happily going out for a ride.
I’ve always wished I could draw machines as skillfully as Toriyama-sensei, something I still think nowadays (and I’m sure I will continue to do!).
Congratulations on Dragon Ball‘s 40th anniversary!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:33      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Avril 2023
BOICHI
(Sun Ken Rock, Dr stone) - Volume 26
"It’s an absolute honor to be able to draw a Dragon Ball cover. That’s all there is to it."

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:35      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Mai 2023
SHUN SAEKI
(Food Wars) - Volume 10
"It’s the ultimate honor to be associated with such a legendary series.
The cover of this volume has a very peculiar design, and after pondering about how to recreate it,
I decided on a setting where Goku and Bulma come to look for a Dragon Ball on some ruins that just so happened to have objects shaped like the patterns from the original cover,
but now I’m wondering if it was maybe a bit forced. Anyway, I gladly drew it and had a lot of fun doing it! Thank you so very much."

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:37      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Juin 2023
YUKI TABATA
(Black Clover) - Volume 40
"Dragon Ball was the start of my life in comics, and it will always be my Number One.
That’s what the child in me says. Way back when I was in daycare, I saw Dragon Ball in a copy of Jump my friend had brought in,
and I decided that when I grew up, I would be a cartoonist.
That’s why to me, there could be no higher honor than having the opportunity to participate in a project like this.
And Dragon Ball is still stupendously popular. Having actually managed to become a cartoonist, I’ve been able to appreciate all the more just how amazing Dragon Ball is. Thank you so much!!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:39      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Juillet 2023
KAZUE KATO
(Blue exorcist) - Volume 25
"Congratulations to Dragon Ball on its 40th anniversary!!
Out of all the covers I enjoy, I purposefully picked one that had as many elements as possible.
But I also wanted to draw Piccolo and Vegeta… While I was making this homage,
I remembered how much I loved copying the artwork when I was a kid, saw how deep an influence it had on the way I draw natural objects and things like knots,
and managed to realize once again how much Toriyama-sensei‘s talents became a part of my very being. It was fun!! It was such an honor to be able to partake of this opportunity. Thank you so much!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:41      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Aout 2023
YUSAHISA HARA
(Kingdom) - Volume 34
"Congratulations on 40 years!
Dragon Ball is a work I read every week in Jump right from the first chapter,
so it’s a real honor getting to participate in a special project such as this.
It’s quite humbling to be doing an arrangement of one of Toriyama-sensei‘s illustrations,
but I also had fun with it while mixing in elements of Kingdom, adding in background soldiers to bring out that “likeness,” even while giving the armor Goku-style coloring."

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:43      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Septembre 2023
SHUICHI ASO
(Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan) - Volume 37
"My friends used to bring all 42 volumes to our secret base and we’d go around reading them until it got dark outside.
Whenever I bought a Carddass booster pack, I’d quickly flip through all the common cards, but then burst into dance if I got a foiled Gohan card.
In Super Butōden, I’d quickly press all the buttons at random and then unexpectedly launch a secret move.
I’d line up with my parents under the blistering heat to go and see the Toei Anime Fair.
I’d draw Super Trunks on the blackboard in the back of class and get praised by my teacher.
If I think back on my childhood days, the one constant running through all of it is definitely Dragon Ball. Congratulations on its 40th anniversary!!"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:45      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Octobre 2023
KATSURA HOSHINO
(D.Gray-man) - Volume 36
"When I was a kid, I really admired Toriyama-sensei and drew Trunks and Goku a lot, as well as many manga and illustrations that copied his style.
Sensei‘s linework, while simple, is also very difficult, with both depth and fun, and I had a lot of fun and excitement trying with all my might to emulate it.
When I got the opportunity to be a part of this project, while drawing, I kept telling my child self: “You’re drawing Dragon Ball! And Toriyama-sensei is actually going to see it!”
I was really excited and terribly nervous, but thank you so much for letting me draw this.''"

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:46      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Novembre 2023
GEGE AKUTAMI
(Jujutsu Kaisen) - Volume 41
"Whenever I was at the pub that a friend of my father’s used to run,
the only reason I was able to wait my way through the adults’ late-hours drinking without so much as a peep was thanks to the fact that they had all the Dragon Ball volumes available to read.
To think that, 25 years later, I would be able to participate in a project like this fills me with such deep emotion that I think it’s transcended the concept of “deepness” at this point."

MessagePosté: 17 Déc 2023 03:48      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Décembre 2023
SUI ICHIDA
(Tokyo ghoul, Choujin X) - Volume 8
"Not even in my dreams did I ever think I would get to participate in a project like this! What an honor.
Even I, who didn’t read a lot of manga back in primary school, remember copying drawings of the Kamehameha in my notebook.
After becoming a mangaka, I went to exhibitions of Toriyama-sensei‘s artwork, and even already as an adult,
I still got really excited by each and every page of his illustrations. I remember being really moved.
Congratulations to Dragon Ball on its 40th anniversary!''"

MessagePosté: 18 Déc 2023 15:37      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Ritual Ermite

Merci pour le partage et d'avoir pris le temps de rassembler tout cela.

Certaines variant sont vraiment inspirés (Kubo, Yabuki, Demizu) quand d'autres sont ratés (Fujimoto, Ikemoto, Boichi) voir douteuses (Matsui, Araki :lol:), mais dans tout cela le trait original de Toriyama est toujours un régal. Revoir ces couvertures originales me donne envie de me jeter sur les arts books du manga.

MessagePosté: 20 Déc 2023 13:53      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Merci pour tout ce boulot !

Mes coups de cœur pour l'instant : Araki et Demizu

Foutage de gueule : Hara

Ne s'est pas foulé : Fujimaki

Prix spécial : Usuta

MessagePosté: 20 Déc 2023 18:42      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Archangel

Qu'est-ce qu'il dessinait bien Toriyama !
Il a vraiment un trait inégalable, j'ai toujours eu beaucoup de mal à le recopier lorsque je dessinais activement plus jeune.

MessagePosté: 24 Déc 2023 15:45      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Seraphin

jolie topic , j'etais passé completement a coté de l'info

par contre triste de constater qu'a mon gout la pluplart des couvertures redessiné sont moins bien voir gaché.

Celle de l'auteur de black cat, tokyo ghoul , reborn et promised sont mes preferé.

Le trait de toriyama est tellement bon de toute façon , le parfait melange entre symetrie, dynamisme et clarté.

MessagePosté: 28 Déc 2023 14:22      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

La couverture de Murata est déjà disponible.

C'est celle de l'auteur de Undead unluck pour février.

MessagePosté: 10 Jan 2024 23:58      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Janvier 2024
Yusuke Murata (Eyeshield 21, One-punch man) - Volume 12
"While obediently following his masters’ teachings, Goku seeks to win the Tenka’ichi Budōkai.
After training hard, he then enters and wins the tournament, and, in so doing, ends up defeating Demon King Piccolo, saving the Earth from his designs on world domination.
This is the plot of the first half of Dragon Ball (right before the Saiyan arc).Even with just the plot, don’t you think the fun of Goku’s unassuming nature — being somehow laid-back despite being insanely strong — comes right out?
He manages to defeat the Demon King, who’s trying to destroy the world, all without actually breaking the tournament rules. That’s what’s so great about him.
Since he’s so strong, he ends up prioritizing things other people don’t. This might be what “being above it all” is all about, in the end.
And this might be the same attitude that characterizes Toriyama-sensei himself, someone who created an international mega-hit while famously thinking things like,
“I wanna get this manuscript over with so I can go build more plastic model kits!” or “inking his hair black all the time is a pain, so I’m just gonna make Super Saiyan have white hair.”
And this isn’t limited limited to just manga – “the person” shows through in anything one makes. If you want to make a comic this thrilling, then you first need to be a thrilling person yourself. That’s how I see it."

MessagePosté: 30 Jan 2024 15:53      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Pour le mois de mars ça sera Obata, j'espère qu'il va tout niquer.

MessagePosté: 14 Fév 2024 00:13      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Février 2024
Yoshifumi Tozuka
(Undead Unluck) - Volume 21
"I love the tense battle royale vibes of the Freeza arc. I think Dragon Ball‘s theme of “every character is doing whatever they can as best as they can” is something that influenced my own manga."

MessagePosté: 29 Fév 2024 11:58      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Ça sera l'auteur de Dragon ball SD pour le mois d'avril.

MessagePosté: 20 Mar 2024 00:21      Sujet du message: Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

Mortel

Mars 2024
Takeshi Obata
(Death Note, Bakuman) - Volume 29
"Congratulation on the 40th Anniversary. I had the honor of drawing volume 29.
As someone who was raised by Toriyama-sensei's mechanical drawings, it is an utmost privilege.
The maniacal cars that appear every time are depicted even more fascinatingly than real cars, and I have reproduced them many times.
I couldn't draw well at all, but before I knew it, I started liking cars that looked similar, and it completely defined my taste.
This time's Volkswagen was also a rare car. I couldn't find any information about it, and I couldn't draw it well either. LOL!
Once again, I deeply respect the depth of Toriyama-sensei's maniacal knowledge."

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 43 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]