(News, Couv, Page Couleur, Planning, etc...)

Répondre Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Re: Dragon Ball Super Gallery 40th Anniversary

01 Avr 2024 14:58

Pour le mois de mai c'est Hiroyuki Asada qui va s'y mettre.

01 Avr 2024 19:10

Comicsan a écrit:Pour le mois de mai c'est Hiroyuki Asada qui va s'y mettre.

Hâte de voir ça !!

12 Avr 2024 21:49

Avril 2024
Naho Ohishi
(Dragon Ball SD) - Volume 18
"My first contact with the manga was when I was in kindergarten and couldn’t even read it, given to me by my father in place of a coloring book.
Even after becoming an adult, I thankfully continued to be involved with Dragon Ball, so I was able to live my life alongside the larger-than-life Goku, who had become a father, and later a grandfather.
It’s no exaggeration to say that Dragon Ball has occupied a very, very big presence throughout more than half my life.
No matter how much I try, I will never be able to thank Toriyama-sensei enough for allowing me to live my life alongside the Dragon Ball.
Thank you so, so much. I will continue to love Dragon Ball with aaaaaaaaaaall my heart from now on, too."

Dernière édition par Feingold le 24 Mai 2024 19:48, édité 1 fois.

29 Avr 2024 11:39

Pour le mois de Juin c'est Toyotaro qui s'y colle :|

24 Mai 2024 19:51

Mai 2024
Hiroyuki Asada
(Tegami Bachi) - Volume 35
"I had the privilege of serving for six years as a judge for the Tezuka Award, so twice every year I would get to meet Akira Toriyama-sensei, exchange opinions, dine together, and hear lots of delightful stories.
Toriyama-san was always easygoing and relaxed, and I loved that about him. The news of his passing came right before my deadline, and having to draw this volume’s illustration at this timing was heartbreaking.
More than anything, I can’t get Toriyama-san to see it. Still, I drew this with a prayer that it might reach him.
Thank you for everything. I love Dragon Ball."

Répondre Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2