Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 11:13

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1686 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Auteur Message
 MessagePosté: 14 Juin 2017 20:37      Sujet du message: Re: Baki/Garoden - Keisuke Itagaki (For English-speaking)

Mortel évolué

hei sonikku. thannks for that blog, i loved reading those translations

MessagePosté: 14 Juin 2017 20:49      Sujet du message: Re: Baki/Garoden - Keisuke Itagaki (For English-speaking)

Cherubin

sonikku a écrit:
Yeah that was me. The Blog was getting repeated cease and desist requests. Along with spam, trolls and such. Of course life goes on and I get busy with work and such so I don't translate anymore(Nothing lasts forever). Other people have long since picked up the mantle(TheSpinyBack Team) so there wasn't any need for me to do it anymore. Just wanted to talk Baki again with everyone.

I was following Baki raws on senmanga but they stopped at 147. The link you gave me isn't japanese so I don't understand squat, but thnx anyway.

Yeah, it's the koren scantrad version. I don't know where they got their chapters, so i can't help you on that end.

try checking this mediafire folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lp4w55fhy26ja/Baki_Dou_Chapters#myfiles
I'm not attentive enough about ideograms to know if it's korean of not ( and the other site is down for me to compare) so you'll have to check for yourself.
Edit: Ok, i downloaded one and compared with the chapter on raw no sen, and it's korean, but well, if you just wanna check the images, that's fine for that : p
Edit 2: http://rawfile.co/?p=47802 Check this link, all volumes 1-17, didn't download one to check language

MessagePosté: 03 Juil 2017 08:26      Sujet du message: Re: Baki/Garoden - Keisuke Itagaki (For English-speaking)

Angel

sonikku a écrit:
Yeah that was me. The Blog was getting repeated cease and desist requests. Along with spam, trolls and such. Of course life goes on and I get busy with work and such so I don't translate anymore(Nothing lasts forever). Other people have long since picked up the mantle(TheSpinyBack Team) so there wasn't any need for me to do it anymore. Just wanted to talk Baki again with everyone.

I was following Baki raws on senmanga but they stopped at 147. The link you gave me isn't japanese so I don't understand squat, but thnx anyway.

You can find the magazines in japanese here, as well as the volumes here

MessagePosté: 09 Sep 2018 14:04      Sujet du message: Re: Baki/Garoden - Keisuke Itagaki (For English-speaking)

Cherubin

Seems like the WFP is releasing parts of shin garouden, for anyone interested.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/445898/1

MessagePosté: 10 Sep 2018 15:57      Sujet du message: Re: Baki/Garoden - Keisuke Itagaki (For English-speaking)

Archangel

I AM!

Thanks a lot buddy! :D

MessagePosté: 13 Sep 2018 22:10      Sujet du message: Re: Baki/Garoden - Keisuke Itagaki (For English-speaking)

Mortel évolué

Yes, me too!

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1686 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure